|GREENAWALT LIBRARY STUDY ROOMS|
The library has study spaces available for quiet study, group study or to prepare for a presentation. When you request a room, please pay attention to the terms and conditions.
- hold 1-4 people
- each person in a group can reserve the room for up to two hours
Group Study Rooms (rooms 8 & 9)
- hold 3-8 people
- can be reserved up to 4 hours at a time
- Intended for large group study, classes or practicing presentations
- Has a capacity of 21 people. (20 people on the computers + 1 presenter)
- Can be reserved all day
- Must be approved by library faculty
To begin your reservation
- Select 30 minute blocks for the time you need (60 for the library classroom)
- Hit "submit"
- Read the terms and conditions of the rooms you're reserving
- Hit continue and answer any questions asked.